If your office space is a bit on the bland side, perhaps it is time to make a few changes to brighten up the ambience. It has probably been a few years since you first occupied the space, and with that in mind, here are a few ideas to make your office space a nicer place to be.
- Abstract wall art – An injection of colour with some abstract wall art makes the space feel warmer; search online for the best quality prints at affordable prices and add a little sophistication to the equation. You could add a few motivational quotes that will keep your staff energised and ready to go that extra mile.
- Frosted glass partitions – Check out https://idealgraphics.com.au/ for customised frosted glass partitions; you can have your logo included and there are many design options and finishes. The units can be arranged to create workstations or a meeting area with a whiteboard; using frosted glass allows natural lighting into the space and changing the layout is simple.
- Create an accent wall – One wall can be painted a bright colour, which contrasts well with the light colour scheme. At the entrance, you can hang some suitable wall art with a couple of spotlights to create a warm and inviting look.
- Furniture replacement – Review your current set of office furniture and if you haven’t already invested in ergonomic chairs, now would be the time to switch. There are contractors with top office furniture you can lease; Google can help you find a local company with all the furniture solutions. Glass tables are easy to keep clean, and perfect for office use.
- Create a refreshment area – A few partitions and some comfortable armchairs make for a great area to relax and wind down. Of course, tea and coffee should be at hand and a small fridge where staff can leave their snacks; this would be a good place for a notice board where you can pin important information.
- Indoor plants – A Google search will take you to the website of a leading interior florist, where you can choose from a huge catalogue of either natural or artificial plants that add a touch of nature to the space. The provider helps you choose the right species and they visit weekly to nourish the plants and rotate them regularly.
There are many ways that you can improve the look and functionality of your office space; Google can help you find some great ideas that will transform your office.
What is your reaction?